Flex Leasing Power and Service deploys the Flex Turbine® to use the widest range of gases, including flare gas, wellhead gas, tank vapor gas, even H2S (up to 1%) content gas. The Flex Leasing fleet has proven high uptime availability of over 99% providing 24/7 critical power. Multiple units are automatically paralleled and synchronized to match available gas flows and optimize remote power generation.
Flex Leasing is ready to supplied these advantages with the Flex Turbine® in the tough environmental conditions.
- Deploying Clean Reliable Distributed Power to Fit Remote Power Needs
- Reduce OPEX by minimizing unit lifting costs using unprocessed site gas
- Increased Production Revenue
- Minimized Environmental Footprint
- Oil & Gas Producers get
- Power where it is physically needed, when it is needed
- Remote power with the reliability of a utility minus the large infrastructure costs
- Environmental compliance with wide range of waste gas
- Eliminate diesel usage
- Use wellhead gas, flare gas or waste gas existing on-site
- Generate clean reliable electricity with high uptime Flex Turbine®